Winnipeg Lawn Companies
Canada Yard Pro provides professional lawn care services throughout the year.
Canada Yard Pro services all geographic areas of Winnipeg, Manitoba ...
New Canadian cites coming soon.
Canada Yard Pro provides the following services in Winnipeg:
- Weekly Lawn Care Lawns cut on a weekly base are healthier than lawns that are not. Having your lawn cut on a regular base will promote new growth. But Canada Yard Pro doesn’t stop there we edge you lawn to give it the professionally groomed look. What is Lawn edging? It is where a machine with a blade cuts a crisp straight line on your lawn bordering walkways & drive ways leaving it with that professionally manicured look.
- Power Rake is a important part of getting your lawn ready for the summer season. A Power Rake beats up Thatch (Dead Grass) from your lawn. If the thatch is not removed two things may take place to harm your lawn the first is the Thatch acts like a sponge that absorbs moister when your watering your grass this moister evaporates before it can get into the soil and the root system of your lawn. The second is if not done for several years the Thatch will actually choke out new growth of grass and cause rotting at the base of the soil. Canada Yard Pro recommends this service be done each and every year.
- Fall Clean up is often over looked as part of maintaining a healthy lawn. Leaves on fall debris left to sit on the lawn over the winter will cause winter rot. The debris gets wet and sits on the grass rotting away and killing the grass with it.
- Fertilization is a key factor in having a healthy lawn. A lawn should be fertilized no less then three times a year. The first application should be applied early spring this help new growth get a kick start, the second application should be applied in the beginning or min June this application contains nitrogen a key element to have green grass this application also contains weed control. Broad leaf weeds such as dandelions germinate in June so if caught early before they have gone to seed spreading threw out your lawn there is a better chance of have a weed free lawn. Additional applications can be applied in July and August to add more nitrogen and weed control to your lawn. The last application should be applied late Sept early Oct this application is a winterizer that helps the lawn prepare for the long cold months a head reducing the amount of winter kill.
- Lawn Aeration: a Lawn Aeration machine is designed to puncture the lawn and pull small plugs of turf out, loosing up the soil and allowing water and carbon dioxide to reach the root system where it is most needed. How often should someone have their lawn aeration done isn’t a simple answer and the answer varies. Lawns with high traffic will need to be done more often that a lawn that has no traffic. A simple test to determine if your lawn requires a aeration or not is to water the lawn for about 5 minutes immediately check to see if there is water either sitting on the top of the soil or if there is water running off your lawn if either of these are present your lawn is probably over do for a aeration.
- And much more...